Natural Henna Beard Dye (Chemical Free)
Natural beard dye is taking the market by storm. So many big box companies are saying they have all natural beard dye, but the fact is it still has PPD and other chemicals in it. And if you have been burned by PPD you know it is no fun.
Natural henna beard dye is paraben free dye as well as PPD free. Matter of fact it is made from all natural plants, being 100% vegan. Henna hair and beard dye usually does not have chemicals, however there are a few vendors and manufacturer’s in India that do add a small amount.
It works and it works well with out the burn!
Most men who find us do so after they get out of the emergency room.
Signs you are having a chemical reaction from chemical beard dye:
- Itching and burning skin
- Rash puss or not
- Swelling of the throat
- Swollen eyes
- Trouble breathing
Many times you will not notice a chemical reaction until 2 maybe even 3 days after making it hard to diagnose.
Why Use Henna Beard Dye?
- Natural henna hair and beard dye is safe for the whole family, even pets.
- The colors look natural and blend with your natural hair and are permanent.
- You get multiple uses from each 100 gram pack with a cost as low as .30 cents an application.
- It is super easy to use, do beard prep, mix with water and apply!
- You can use it as often as you like
- It is chemical free, paraben free and looks incredible
- Environmentally freindly
In almost 99% of the cases henna hair dye can also be used as beard dye!
An estimated 90 plus percent of men who use henna beard dye do so after they have a bad reaction to chemical hair dye. If you have had a reaction to chemical hair or beard dye, the odds are the next time it will be worse!